Open Access Policy
Communicare: Journal of Communication Studies supports open access policy for knowledge by allowing access for the research results featured in this journal for everyone to put into fair use.
Open access policy Communicare: Journal of Communication Studies is supported by the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are allowed to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format;
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credits, provide a link to the license, and indicates if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restriction — You may not apply legal terms or technological measuresthat legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where an applicable exception or limitation.permits your use.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Please access the complete license.