COMMENTATE: Journal of Communication Management is an open access, and double-blind peer-reviewed journal on communication studies and management. COMMENTATE was launched in 2020 and has two meanings, firstly, as abbreviation of Communication Management in Postgraduate Studies, and secondly, commentator in the sport event that brings sportive value in capturing communication phenomena in society. COMMENTATE is published by Lembaga Penelitian, Publikasi dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (LP3M), Institut Komunikasi dan Bisnis LSPR and managed by Postgraduate Program, Institut Komunikasi dan Bisnis LSPR. This journal publishes twice a year in June and December. The objective of this journal is to encourage research related but not limited to:
1. Corporate communication. Communication that involves a set of activities with external and internal stakeholders to create favourable conditions.
2. Media communication. Multimodal communication in audio, visual and audiovisual both mainstream and digital to deliver information or data.
3. Public relations. Communication that is associated with the strategic message to build corporate image and reputation.
4. Business communication. The interchange of a verbal, written or recorded message in the circumstances of business to accomplish organization objectives.
5. Entertainment communication. Communication that attaches the experience, role and impact of entertainment media on a scope of various people.
6. Global communication. Communication that implies a transfer of information, knowledge and ideas across geographic, political, economic, social and cultural divides.
7. Communication management. The systematic plan, implementation, and evaluation of all communications activities in different channels within an organization or between organizations.