Open Access Policy
Journal of Communication and Public Relations provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal uses Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, that means
- The freedom to use and perform the work;
- The freedom to study the work and apply the information;
- The freedom to redistribute copies;
- The freedom to distribute derivative works;
Author and reader are allowed to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially). The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms:
- Attribution. You must give appropriate credits, provide a link to the license, and indicates if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restriction. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where an applicable exception or limitation.permits your use.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Please access the complete license.